Thursday, April 22, 2010

Today's highlighted Grandma's Mother's Day Entry. . .

Many great entries are coming in. I am sad we can only highlight a few. Here's is a darling piece from Michael H. about his mom. . .

My mom deserves far more than I should ever be able to give her, and words can't seem to sum up the great deal she's given me. It seems there's not a moment she isn't moving, working, helping, doing every bit she can. No matter the help I try to give, it's incomparable to what she has and is doing. I suppose I'm not different, considering I'm made of her flesh, blood and love, but everyone around me has taken notice of what she does and is constantly doing for my family. She's able to work eighteen-hour shfts, something my mind finds unimaginable. She's given me so much, I'd like to give her just a bit more than I have before.

No comments: